Time and gravity negatively affect the facial structure. Together, they turn a firm, smooth and graceful face into one beginning to show lines, overlap, and droop.
Natural aging happens with the necessary structural reshaping of the features. Here is the way it unwinds. Facial fat gets reallocated, muscles debilitate, and collagen loses flexibility. As collagen filaments loosen, they lose their ability to help the skin. Due to gravity, skin progressively droops downwards, changing the face, jaw, and neck.
Thus, Skin lifting has become a simple and effective way of treating age control and skin-tightening treatment. Since it is a non-invasive procedure, it is highly favored.
What is HIFU? How does it work?
HIFU stands for High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU). It has become an increasingly popular innovation which holds extraordinary guarantee in different fields of medication. Dissimilar to ordinarily utilized laser-based procedures, it is successful on duskier skin too.
HIFU works by focussing on deep layers in the skin – it boosts new collagen production and collagen regeneration right at the source. It is also named the 'Lunchtime Face Lift' as the treatment is quick, tolerable, and has no downtime. HIFU treatment for the face is a non-invasive facelift. It tightens the skin, irons out wrinkles, shrinks pores, targets the 'V' line formation and Jowl lines. HIFU improves overall skin tone, pores, brightness, and elasticity.
HIFU restores and rejuvenates the skin's collagen-producing capacity, improves the existing collagen, and increases blood circulation, leading to smooth, supple, and radiant-looking skin.
Since it allows the dermatologist to target the deep foundational layer of skin (SMAS or superficial Musculo-aponeurotic system), the repair is carried out, makes it an invaluable non-surgical facelift technique. The process works through 3 critical phenomena.
- Ultrasound produces highly concentrated energy
- Micro injury induces collagen rejuvenation
- Restructured collagen tightens and lifts skin.
What to expect?
HIFU treatment has no downtime; however, it may cause redness, mild inconvenience, pain for a few seconds after the procedure. These impacts are brief and usually get settled immediately. Pain-relieving medicines or creams are applied in case of distress. Usually, the redness dies down within an hour after the treatment, even though the facial irritation could last a couple of days post-procedure.
This treatment will tighten the skin, lift the highlights, and improve the blood course. Some improvement will be noticeable quickly, and significantly more energy will unfold over the next few months.
As the weeks progress, the facial form shows a noticeable improvement in the objective regions, while the skin obtains a smooth, brilliant shine. Ideal outcomes are visible when this treatment is joined with other age control arrangements, like, Radio Frequency, Threads, Botox, and Fillers that all intend to fix and lift the skin.
1hr - $1699.00
1hr - $2000.00
Tighten Butt Lift
1hr - $899.00
Tighten Face & Neck
1hr - $1800.00
1hr - $899.00
1hr - $899.00
- From two or three weeks preceding the treatment, avoid sun exposure to wipe out any odds of a burn from the sun that can make the skin delicate.
- From seven days before the treatment, make sure that the skin gets well moisturized.
- From 3 days before the treatment, try not to use retinoids, salicylic acid, or glycolic acid in the treatment region.
- Upon the arrival of the treatment, dodge any cosmetics or moisturizers on the treatment zone.
- An hour before treatment, a pain killer might be directed, and a skin desensitizing cream will be applied.
- Whenever wanted, additional pain killers will likewise be directed.
- Relieving creams or lotions might be applied following the treatment.
- A sunblock SPF 30+ ought to be applied if there will be any sun exposure following the treatment.
- Any mineral-based cosmetics can be applied following the treatment.
- Avoid hot showers till the redness dies down. Wash the region with cold water and a delicate chemical.
Before and After HIFU Treatment